Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Time to believe?

If any one was to believe in karma I guess now could be the time. Yesterday I never stepped foot on the University grounds and so today I arrived an hour early. How did this happen one may ponder? There is only one key factor that made this happen but as to what allowed that key factor to happen one can speculate. At first I had not noticed; obviously; that I had set my alarm for 6.10 A.M. instead of 7.10 A.M. This forgotten thought lead me to pace my morning activities in a way that I would arrive to class just two minutes past eight. Now you can probably imagine the feeling one gets when the school is dark, the halls are empty, and not a soul can be heard. Every classroom was dark and thinking I was going to be late even the clocks looked right. As I wondered around campus going from one building to the other I started wondering had I set my alarm to P.M. Could it be possible I had missed yet another day. This was very unlikely so I pulled my phone out to call a friend to ask what was wrong. Luckily I never got to the contact list as I noticed the right time as soon as I flashed my phone on. Now as I started to write this I remember that I changed the time of my alarm just before going to sleep because I was working with sleep cycles and decided to stick with the cycle rather than getting an extra hour of sleep. This brings us back to the beginning. Some would say karma, some would say coincidence, some would say it was always meant to happen. What ever the cause I believe it's just me being careless, a paranoid parrot, and having the right circumstances to create a perfect coincidence.

If you don't know what a paranoid parrot is look him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment