Monday, February 6, 2012

New Guitar

Today I accidentally slept past my alarm and was woken up to the sound of my door bell. Quickly I dressed up and answer the door. Outside my door stood a stranger holding a box. He looked cold and while I was trying to figure out where to sign I started to get cold. Luckily it was only -9 c because I had not had time to put on any shirt. I signed the piece of paper and received my package.
The mind is powerful and maybe somewhere in my subconscious I was expecting my package to arrive today resulting in me not wanting to wake up to the alarm. Whatever the case now I wont need to go to the post office to fetch it. 

2 comments:

  1. I wrongly saw my timetable at last week , what fun was that i didn't notice i was late, then i went to school as normal. Before my seat was warmed then class was over......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sorry to hear, but stuff happens.

    ReplyDelete