Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Falling timber and body surfing

If you ever have had a chance to cut down a tree you may know how much fun it is. Of course nowadays we no longer use an ax to chop down the tree but instead we just use chain saws. You can feel the engine shaking and vibration in your grip as you start cutting into the tree like it was cold butter. However the cutting is only half of the fun. The real fun is when you get out the lever and start to push the tree down while trying to direct it to the perfect landing location. As soon as the tree starts to fall you move back to safety from kickback and feel the rush as you watch the massive tree fall down and its branches napping under its weight. I got to experience this the first time as my family and I cut down three 20m trees in the forest.

Later I went to the Vappugospel Concert. 26E to enter and then you got to listen to awesome music 4pm till 0.22am. We got to rock out and blast out our ears and even some body surfing by the performers. VG was great and cant wait till 15.6 for GoodMoodStock to start. Three days of music with 25+ bands outside in a nice summer day.
 
I konsertti (16.00–19.20)
GodFM
Idän Ihmeet
Theocracy (USA)
Lilly Among Thorns (GER)

II konsertti (20.05–00.30)
Ruudolf ft. Karri Koira
HB
LZ7 (UK)
Demon Hunter (USA

No comments:

Post a Comment