Send a gift, Become a neighbor
Are you one of those people who have managed to keep away from the facebook game plague? I was not able to escape it completely. Played a few games here and there but try to avoid them now. If you are a person who does play them, there is one thing you should know. Getting bombarded with five million request for hundreds of different games every day gets tiring. Fortunately facebook allows me to hide all those request and I no longer see them, but you seem to always find a new game that i have to then add to my list of ignore request from this application.
Are you one of those people who have managed to keep away from the facebook game plague? I was not able to escape it completely. Played a few games here and there but try to avoid them now. If you are a person who does play them, there is one thing you should know. Getting bombarded with five million request for hundreds of different games every day gets tiring. Fortunately facebook allows me to hide all those request and I no longer see them, but you seem to always find a new game that i have to then add to my list of ignore request from this application.
No comments:
Post a Comment