Thursday, February 2, 2012

Future

Starting on Friday, February 3, I will start waiting for some answers as to what I will be doing next summer or fall and spring. Will I get a summer job in Finland and continue my study in MAMK in the fall. Will I get into Aalto art study and have a summer job in Finland and then go study at Aalto in Helsinki. Will i get a place in journalism in Helsinki and over the summer have a short summer job then a three week training before starting my civil service year. Will i get a job abroad and then return to study in some place that is still unknown. Who knows, but lets hope for best possible option.

4 comments:

  1. Wa, you think a lot about your future.Good job! I think you have already had several plans ,as i don't know very well about your interests and whether you work before or not, so my answer maybe not suitable for you .But if i were you, i will have a short summer job in Helsinki or other big cities ,then study at Aalto.A work experience can open one's eyes and stimulate us to deal with things in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I need to apply to Aalto and see if i get far enough in the acceptance progress to take the entrance exam. So Aalto is still a big IF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like writing? I see you write a lot of posts and you even want to sell you story at lower costs , I appreciate your persistence very much. Do not stop if you like it (*^__^*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I love writing in the new tab I created there is two chapters from a fantasy story I'm writing.

    ReplyDelete