The first three parts have been published and if you missed the first two then I am sorry. You will need to wait until Sunday, December, 4. This is the first story imagery. As the story progresses feel free to comment and point out where character building is lacking and where you would want to have more background information or setting details. Also, when other characters are introduced, don't hesitate to say what you like about them and why. This blog has my stories and pictures. I tell whats happening in my life and entertain you.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
The Lie
The first three parts have been published and if you missed the first two then I am sorry. You will need to wait until Sunday, December, 4. This is the first story imagery. As the story progresses feel free to comment and point out where character building is lacking and where you would want to have more background information or setting details. Also, when other characters are introduced, don't hesitate to say what you like about them and why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment